Monday, August 16, 2010

These words were mine 2.




This is how I know I have lost my mind, when I sing ‘Mariah Carey – I can’t live’ in earnest
No I can’t forget this evening or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that’s just the way the story goes
You always smile but in your eyes your sorrow shows, yes it shows
No I can’t forget tomorrow when I think of all my sorrow when I had you there but then I let you go
And now it’s only fair that I should let you know, what you should know
I can’t live when living is without you, I can’t live I can’t live any more
Can’t live when living is without you I can’t live
I can’t live anymore.


This situation right here is a little recent and thus raw, pardon me if I don’t tell much.
…I want you the right way/ I want you but I want you to want me too
I want you to want me just like I want you…
(Who sang this song? I forget)

Dear ‘Funny boy’
Since we rubbed feet under the table at that dinner, I haven’t slept much,
Thoughts of you ceaselessly torment me,
Images of you won’t give mine mind any calm,
Possibly it was a fleeting instant,
Perhaps the booze fogged up our judgment,
Or maybe it simply was what it was,
A moment,
OUR moment (breaks into song… a moment like this some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this oops! Wrong song)
I don’t know what to think, or what to make of it,
I just pray you have trouble getting shuteye too.
With love,
Xx.

Marc Anthony- You sang to me
I just wanted you to comfort me when I called you late last night you see
I was falling into love; yes I was crushing into love
Oh of all the words you sang to me about life the truth and being free
You sang to me/Oh how you sang to me
Boy I live for how you’ll make me feel/ so I question all this being real
Coz I am not afraid to love / for the first time I am not afraid to love
Oh this things** made for you and me /and you showed me what life needs to be
And you sang to me /oh you sang to me
All the while you were in front of me I never realized
I just can’t believe I didn’t see it in your eyes
I didn’t see it /I can’t believe it /oh but I feel it
When you sing to me
How I long to hear you sing beneath the cute blue skies
And I promise you this time I’ll see it in your eyes
I didn’t see it /I can’t believe it /oh but I feel it
When you sing to me

Just to think you live inside of me/ I had no idea how this could be
Now I’m crazy for your love/ I can’t believe I’m crazy for your love
The words you sang you sang to me and you showed me where I wanna be
You sang to me/ Oh you sang to me

**violin**

Jason Mraz –I’m yours
… I reckon it’s again my turn, to win-some or learn some
I won’t hesitate no more, no more/It cannot wait /I’m yours

Well open up your mind and see like me/ Open up your plans and damn you are free
Look into your heart and you’ll find love love love
Listen to the music at the moment maybe sing with me/ I love peaceful melody
It’s your god forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved
So I won’t hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait / I’m sure/There is no need to complicate / our time is short/ this is our fate /I’m yours
*insert beautiful guitar chords*
I’ve been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
My breath fogged up the glass and So I drew a new face and laughed
I guess what I am saying is there is no better reason to reach yourself a vanity and move with the season
Our name is a virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment