Monday, August 16, 2010

Saum Maqbul




So it’s a month-long of fasting for our Muslim brothers and sisters, I don’t have many of those which is a shame considering how culturally and religiously tolerant I am. The idea of fasting is very noble but a practice I cannot successfully uphold… the number of times I have fasted can be counted on my hand, among them: the two times I needed a miracle, to pass my end of year exams having done zero reading and to get a visa. Suffice it to say I made the deans list and Toronto had me for a guest… maybe I should fast more, hmmm maybe what I need is a fasting partner to make the going easier.

I know one sizzling-hot friend… and all I want to do is be the devil and tempt the sexy out. Yes I deserve hell-fire, I know!!!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment